Your Savior for Thinning HairLet us help you maintain the hair on your head with the Aveda Invati Advanced(™) line of professional products. The best shampoo for thinning hair is just down the street at Mill Pond Salon. Hair loss is the worst. When your mane begins to thin, it can change the way you feel about yourself. Though hair loss happens for many different reasons, the emotional and physical toll it can take on your spirit and confidence is an understandable challenge. Mill Pond Salon is a full-service beauty provider serving New London, Spicer, and Willmar, MN. Schedule an appointment today and improve your hair retention but up to 53% with the Aveda Invati Advanced(™) hair-care line.
Why is my hair falling out?There are many reasons why you may experience thinning hair. Here are several of the more common causes of hair loss:
- Genetics and aging: Common balding (also called androgenetic alopecia) occurs in both men and women. The condition is the result of hormones acting on hair follicles. A tendency for baldness is passed down through the female genetic material. If your mother or your mother’s father had thin hair, you might also experience hair loss.
- Auto-immune conditions: Alopecia areata is an auto-immune disease where your immune system attacks the hair follicles and causes localized and systemic hair loss.
- Poor nutrition: Even something as simple as not getting enough iron or protein in your diet can cause hair to thin. Other conditions like thyroid disease and low vitamin levels may also make it hard to keep the hair on your head.
- Hair breakage and styling stress: Over-styling, too much heat, or brushing and combing your hair with sub-standard tools can cause hair to break and fall out.
- Chemotherapy: These treatments can take a toll on hair follicles while they are also fighting cancer.
- Stress: Stressful times in our lives seem to affect our whole bodies. Unfortunately, our hair can respond negatively to stress as well. If you’ve been through a recent trauma, grief, loss, or a long period of low-grade stress, your hair could be a casualty of these life events.
Keep and thicken the hair on your head with Aveda Invati Advanced(™)
Once you determine the “why” behind your hair loss, Mill Pond Salon is here to help you with the “how” of keeping and thicken the hair you have. Aveda Invati Advanced(™) may help you keep and enhance your hair. If you’ve experienced hair loss due to age, post-pregnancy, or scalp-pulling styles like hair extensions, ponytails, or braiding, give this line a try. Here’s how these products work. Hair retention with Aveda Invati(™) is both a system and a process. Keeping and thickening your hair requires the right products, non-destructive styling techniques, and above all, consistency. In other words, first you do the things, and then you keep your hair. Here is the Mill Pond Salon and Aveda method for a thicker, stronger mane.
Start with the Invati 3-Step System(™)
Step One: Exfoliate with Invati Exfoliating shampoo. The salicylic acid in our invigorating shampoo helps your scalp slough dead skin and other impurities, creating a healthy scalp foundation for thicker hair and is the best shampoo for thinning hair. Step Two: Condition with Invati Thickening Conditioner. The naturally derived proteins in our conditioner act like building blocks in each hair strand. Your hair becomes thicker and stronger with consistent use. Step Three: Activate with Invati Scalp Revitalizer. Spritz your head and massage the invigorating compound into your scalp once per day. You’ll be supporting the keratin in your hair strands and lifting them from the root for a fuller, thicker look and feel.
Finish with a gentle styling tool like the Aveda Wooden Paddle BrushOnce you’ve treated your hair and scalp with the restorative ingredients in the Aveda Invati Advanced(™) System, be sure to use the right tools when styling thinning hair. Our Wooden Paddle brush from Aveda is the perfect complement to your hair-sustaining styling routine. This brush detangles without pulling and maintains smoothness and manageability while styling with a blow dryer.
How long until I see results?
The thickening nutrients from the conditioner and revitalizer may produce visible results right away. The Aveda Invati Advanced(™) system reduces hair loss due to breakage from brushing by up to 53% after 12 weeks of use. At Mill Pond Salon, we recommend staying consistent with product use per the Invati Advanced (™) system directions to see the best results.
Who can use these products?
Invati Advanced (™) is for both men and women, but the formulations are a bit different, so be sure to purchase the system that matches your gender. We’ll make sure to help you select the right products when you visit the salon.
Make an appointment today for fuller, thicker hair.
We can’t wait to provide the hair and skin products and services you need to feel and look your best. We’ll pamper your hair and help keep your tresses healthy. And, we’ll help you adapt your styling routine to make sure you maintain your mane at its thickest, fullest potential. Contact us or stop by Mill Pond Salon to schedule a service or purchase product. You’ll find out why the Invati Advanced (™) system is the best shampoo for thinning hair. We can’t wait to help you maximize your beauty in the comfort of your hometown.