The Aveda Smooth Infusion™ line promises and delivers frizz-free hair, even in intense humidity. If you combine the Aveda Smooth Infusion™ products with some tips from a professional hairstylist, you’ll never have to worry about frizz again.
Please book an appointment at Mill Pond Salon in New London Minnesota, and request your stylist use the Smooth Infusion™ product line from Aveda and let them speak for themselves!
What Causes Frizz?
There are multiple contributing factors when it comes to frizzy hair.
According to Southern Living Magazine, the following elements can cause frizz:
- Hard water. Hard water is packed with minerals your hair and skin don’t really like.
- Dehydration. If you don’t drink enough H2O, your hair can let everybody know with its frizz.
- Too much hairspray, or products with alcohol as an ingredient. Alcohol dries hair. Be sure to check the ingredients on your hair products and either cut back or cut out products with alcohol completely.
- Old hairbrushes. If your hairbrush is damaged, or dirty it could wreak havoc on your hair and make it frizzy.
- Playing with your hair. Touching up your hair throughout the day is to be expected, but if you fidget and love to play with your hair, it might be time to back off. Your habit could make your hair a frizz ball!
The Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Products
The Aveda Smooth Infusion™ line of hair products has a formula designed to keep your hair oh-so-sleek, even in humidity. Here are some products that Mill Pond Salon offers from this line that you can purchase to help combat your hair frizzies.
Remember: Mill Pond Salon proudly sells these Aveda products online! Place an order today!
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Shampoo
The Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Shampoo is a gentle way to cleanse and smooth the surface of your hair. Your hair will love the organic ingredients like aloe, maize, and guar bean.
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Conditioner
The perfect follow-up to any shampoo is with the corresponding conditioner.
This conditioner is the perfect partner to the Smooth Infusion™ Shampoo and helps to smooth the surface of the strands of your hair.
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Smoothing Masque
The Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Smoothing Masque is perfect for occasional use for dry hair.
This masque will deep-condition your hair with cupuaçu and shea butter and help reduce unwanted frizz. Intense humidity is no match for this deep conditioner.
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother ™
This pre-style treatment is designed to help prepare your hair for styling. This product makes styling your hair so easy, and can help prevent frizz for up to twelve hours!
The Aveda Styler-Prep Smoother™ is free of parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, animal ingredients, formaldehyde, and synthetic fragrances.
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme
It’s in the name: “nourishing”. This styling creme helps to seal moisture into your hair and lock out frizz and humidity!
Humidity won’t stand a chance when you apply these nourishing and moisturizing products to your hair.
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Naturally Straight
Naturally straight is an incredible product that loosens curls and waves over time. This product keeps your hair sleek and straight while protecting it from unwanted frizz.
If you use Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Naturally Straight, you can expect styling your hair straight will be faster and easier than doing so with “naked” hair.
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Glossing Straightener
The Glossing Straightener is your secret weapon when it comes to getting unbelievably glossy hair.
With this product, you can expect to see less frizz, flyaways and 12-hour humidity protection!
Professional Tips for Frizz-Free Hair
Here are some professional tips for combining with the Aveda Smooth Infusion™ products to guarantee that you have gorgeous, sleek locks.
- Don’t shampoo every day. Frizz might be a result of a lack of moisture. Shampooing too much can strip your hair of the natural oils it needs to stay healthy and happy.
- Invest in a satin pillowcase. Traditional cotton pillowcases can rough up your skin and hair. Satin cases are gentler on hair than regular pillowcases.
- Braid your hair. If you don’t want a satin or silk pillowcase, braid your hair while you sleep instead. A braid will help protect your hair from friction.
- Be gentle! When drying your hair, don’t be too rough. Rubbing your hair with a towel to dry it can disturb the hairs’ cuticles, causing it to become frizzy.
- Use a t-shirt to dry your hair instead. Using a t-shirt to dry your hair can be less harmful than using a towel to dry off. Pro tip: doing the hair-dry-turban-look with a cotton t-shirt is way less cumbersome, and stays up well compared to using a regular towel.
- Turn down the heat. If you frequently heat style your hair, make sure your tools aren’t too hot. Frizz can be a result of dry hair, and heat tools can exacerbate the problem. Cut back on how often you heat style your hair, or simply turn the temperature down.
- Use a boar bristle brush. Boar bristle brushes work well to combat frizz because they help smooth down your hair cuticle, make your hair look so sleek. Not to mention, these natural fiber brushes also help spread your hair’s natural oils down the length of the hair, allowing for your hair to condition itself naturally throughout the day.
- Get a hard water filter for your shower. These filters install with ease and simplicity, typically. Soft water equals soft hair.
Keep it Sleek at Mill Pond Salon.
Mill Pond Salon is proud to use and sell Aveda products. Your stylist will be happy to accommodate what Aveda products you would like to try during your appointment.
Book your appointment at Mill Pond Salon today, and request that your stylist uses products from the Aveda Smooth Infusion™ line so you can see for yourself what having frizz-free hair is really like!